Terms and Conditions
- We, our, us, mean: The limited company AJAMI GROUP LTD registered in the Republic of Cyprus, including its employees, officers, directors, affiliates, agents and representatives.
- You, your mean: the users of the website.
- Website means: https://www.ajamigroup.com/
2. GENERAL RULES
- The website is owned and operated by us.
- By accessing and using this website you accept and agree to comply with the terms and conditions of the website.
- You are granted a non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferrable and terminable license to use the website in compliance with the herein terms and conditions.
- By accessing this website you accept to use it solely for private use. Commercial use or resale of the website is prohibited.
- Any illegal or unauthorized use of the website is strictly prohibited.
- LINKS: We do not control or endorse the nature and the content of the websites operated by others that link to this website or that are accessible from it. Therefore we do not accept any responsibility or any liability in regards to the use of these websites.
- THIRD PARTIES: We do not undertake any responsibility or any liability in regards to acts or omission of third parties.
- WEBSITE: We do not undertake any responsibility or any liability for any loss (including but not limited to financial loss, loss of profits, any special, incidental or consequential damage or any other similar damage or any other loss or injury), which may be caused from the use of or reliance on the content of this website. The content of this website is exclusively of general, informational, nature and we do not make any warranties, representations or undertakings about the content of this website (including but not limited to the quality, accuracy, adequacy and completeness). The content of the website does not constitute legal or professional advice and must not be relied on as such. If you need to obtain a legal or professional advice, please contact us. We also do not accept any responsibility or any liability for any damages as regards to the use of or inability to use this website from any interruption or delay in access to the website for any reason (including but not limited to the failure or mismanagement of any telecommunications or computer equipment or software) or for the transmission of computer viruses and other malicious programs.
4. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
- Unless otherwise stated, copyright and other intellectual property rights in the content of this website and all other material available through it belongs to us. Therefore, all material and content of this website, e.g. software, music, sound, text, images, video, graphics, services etc, cannot be reproduced, retransmitted, distributed, sold, published, broadcasted or circulated in any form without our prior written consent or license. You may only print or save copies of the content of this website for your own personal use on a temporary basis provided that any copyright notice on such page is not removed.
5. DATA PROTECTION
6. CHANGES OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The terms and conditions may be amended from time to time without notice. Any alterations will be posted on this page and will be effective immediately upon publication. We do encourage you to periodically review the terms and conditions as by accessing and using this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions as may be amended from time to time.
7. GOVERNING LAW
- The laws of the Republic of Cyprus apply to any matter related with the terms and conditions and the Courts of Cyprus shall have exclusive jurisdiction for any issue that might arise regarding the use of this website.